Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Thankyou Class - Dec 4

Every year my local quilt shop runs a invite only class for all its VIP customers who attend quilt class throughout the year. This year I was lucky enough to be invited along, we were given a "Low fat Swiss Roll" consisting on 9 2 1/2 strips from Nancy Halverson Christmas range as well as two pictures from her matching 12 days of Christmas panel. All we had to provide was the lining, Pellon and embellishments for the bag.

It was a great day, Bastian stayed home with his Granddad, which was loved by both of them, and me and my mum head out for a great day of laughs and actually quite a bit of sewing was done. The teacher was impressed that actually got the bag finished, just have to sew the decorative pockets on to the outside, but I can use it as a bag if I wish.




No comments: