Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sweet Little Garden

I was lucky enough to secure a spot, along with a couple of my friends, to a two day workshop to be held at The Patchwork House that is talked about here. We are making the Sweet Little Garden cushion.

The requirements ask for 30cm in total of a variety of scraps in pink, orange, mauve, yellow, green and aqua.


I think I have the Pink and


green sorted,


as well as some extra bits for the centre of the flowers, now I just get some orange, mauve, yellow and aqua as well as the background fabric. Luckily I have a craft fair coming up.

I don't normally pre wash my quilting fabric, but seeing this is going on stark white and it will be a cushion that may need to be wash at some stage during its life. I think I might make an exception.

4 comments:

Car said...

Love that fabric - can't wait to see the finished cushion :)

MY SPACE said...

Just gorgeous. I am sooo jealous of you all doing that workshop. Can't wait to see teh finished result!

Louise said...

You are lucky! She makes such lovely things, I can't wait to see your finished cushion :)

MY SPACE said...

Can we have an update of the cushion.. PLEEEEAAAASE? xxx