Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advent Blog-along - Day 8

Today I was able to open the parcel I received from my EB Newbie Quilters SS.

I got a lovely assortment of goodies





There was chocolates, a panel to make a soft book, some lovely blue material with trucks on it, some white baby print material and christmas tree ornament, and a beautifully made little purse that contained quilting pins, thread, chalk and soap. I already have some projects in mind for some of the peices.

Also today we went and got our christmas tree from the local christmas tree farm, I am being brave and putting out all my breakable christmas decorations as well, just need to teach Bastian to not touch or be gentle. Will see how we go


2 comments:

Car said...

Nice SS haul you got there! I love Secret Santa :)

Good luck with your christmas tree baubles. One word to the wise - hang the breakables up HIGH!!!

Becky said...

I love that white print especially, but it all looks like a great haul!