Sunday, March 21, 2010

Planes & Opters

I can definitely say that my little boy has very definite boy stereotypically tastes, so when I decided to make some winter pyjamas for Bastian, I could not go past this flannelette material that I found at Spotlight. In his words it has plane (or anes) and opters (helicopters) all over it. I think he was impressed with the finished item.



They took me almost a whole day to do, but given that I don't make many clothes and I found myself re-reading each instruction half-a-dozen times I am quite proud of the results. It was also the first time that I used my mums over-locker to finish off the seams.

2 comments:

Becky said...

They look great, and B looks very happy with them too :)

Khris78 said...

Very cute pjs Kirsty and very cute happy little boy too :)