Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have been sewing as well.. I promise

Before my 2nd gorgeous little boy entered our lives I did get some sewing done. Here is task list I set myself at the start of the year to do before the birth.
C’s cot quilttop all done about to be sent off to be be quilted and then needs to be bound
Cuddle Quilt for Bastian - quilt top done, just need to sandwich, quilt and bind, I am using Minky as the backing so am quilting this one myself
Single Bed Quilt for BastianAppliqué strips finished just need to cut remaining material strips and piece together and then send off for quilting
Finish Cross Stitch for Nursery – Finished, need to make a trip to frame store to frame and hang it
IMG_6570
Cot Quilt for Emily – Quilt top
IMG_6571
and pieced back both  finished, sandwich ready for quilting
IMG_6572
Bunting for Bastian’s room – Not started
Pram Quilt – Have all the materials for quilt top and back but not started

I also got some pyjama pants made for me to use in Hospital and a these cute little baby booties.

I had originally made these to gift to a different new little boy but one Lachlan arrived they seemed to mysteriously make there way to his room :)

No comments: