Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 Advent Blog-along–Day 3

I had planned to be able to show you a picture of our decorated Christmas Tree tonight, however my darling husband got a better offer tonight then to come home and decorate the tree, he has gone to see U2 in concert, and actually got to meet Bono very briefly before the concert.

So now hopefully we will find some time over the weekend to decorate the beautiful fresh cut Christmas tree which I went out and chose today.

Tomorrow is definitely the start of the crazy part of Christmas for us, up at 6 to get ready and catch a train to the city to see The Wiggles concert, into Crown complex to have a look at there Christmas display, have a look at the Myer windows, trip to Santaland, including a ride on the Santa train for Bastian & hopefully a photo with Santa as well.

All that means that hopefully I will have some pictures for you tomorrow. But in the meantime I will leave you with another one of my favourite Christmas Songs

No comments: