Saturday, December 11, 2010

Advent Blog-along–Day 11

Today however I do have a wonderful present to share with you all.

IMG_7260

I was lucky enough to receive a Secret Santa gift from Ruth for the EB Newbies Secret Santa

Inside all those packages were these items

IMG_7261

Some candles, coasters, material (three from Love Birds and one from All Star, I think) a pot holder made into a cone which held some hand cream and chocolates, a some soap (home made?), a babushka key ring and a notepad. Very spoilt wasn’t I

I actually sent to Ruth as well as received from her, however in my rush to get the present in the post, I forgot to take a photo, therefore I will have to wait until she opens and blogs for you to see what I sent her

1 comment:

MY SPACE said...

I wondered what that was in Ruth's sneak peak - the pot holder is gorgeous, I love the colour way she chose! Lucky girl you are, great stash!