Sunday, January 23, 2011

Auction Update

There is only two more days to place a bid on my auction to raise money for the Premier’s Disaster Flood Relief Fund and of course there is many, many more auctions and raffles here on the Master List, a couple of my favourites would have to be this quilt kit, this selection of patterns and fabric,and the same here, this gorgeous cardigan, child's teepee and of course the one that has left everyone gobsmacked

IMG_7290

I was finally able to get my 3yr old son to model the apron for me so I know have a much nicer photo showing you the size of the apron, please note that he is a tall three year old.

An update about the finishing time. As a lot of us were finishing our auctions at midnight, Toni has recommended that we finish them a little earlier to make it easier for people to put in last minute bids so my auctions will now finish at 9pm on Monday the 24th of January 2010.

A note about PAYMENT...please make your payment into the Premier's Disaster Relief Fund.  It is important that you provide me with proof of payment before I post out the apron to you. 

If payment is made by Credit Card, a receipt will be emailed to you.  This email should then be forwarded to me so that I can verify payment amount.

If payment is made by internet bank deposit transfer, you can save a pdf file at the time of making the transfer. 

In the worst case scenario (i.e. receipt email has been deleted or pdf of bank deposit has not been made) you can take a snapshot of your bank statement on your computer screen and crop the appropriate area so that it displays only the donation information.  That way, I can still seeing your proof of payment, but not viewing your whole bank statement.

I have closed comments on this post, please post any auction bids on the actual auction post over here