Saturday, December 3, 2011

Advent Blog-a-long - Day 2

Yes I know that this is actually day 3 but I ran out of time yesterday to blog so I will do two today, will you forgive me wont you Smile

We didn’t do anything Christmassy today except for having to decide what plate to bring to the Kinder Christmas concert and last day party. When you have a little boy as fussy as Bastian it makes it hard to bring something he likes, especially when his two favourite party foods had already been taken (cocktail frankfurts and fairy bread) so I decided on his next favourite, pikelets.

I have decided that as well as sharing with you which books are opened each day I will also share what was in the Lego Star Wars Advent calendar each day (just in case any of you are interested Smile )

Day One - Republic Cruisersrepublic cruiser

Day Two – Nute Gunraynute gunray

And to give you an idea of the size of the pieces, Nute Gunray is the size of a standard Lego person and here they are together (sorry for the blurry image, IPhone pic)Size comparison

I spent the evening tracing out letters for our Santa Sacks that we have been selling through Facebook, MadeIt, Etsy & Hand-made. Both the Etsy and Hand-made store are closed at the moment as we are not taking any more Santa sack order for 2011 Christmas. They have been selling extremely well with 54 made to date and 21 to make over the next two weeks.

As we were out so late, Bastian & Daddy went to see Puss in Boots at the drive-in and Lachie was with me at my parents while I traced out letters, we didn’t to open and read our Advent book yesterday so first thing this morning while having breakfast we opened and read

9781741693317-crop-325x325

b8da987021889b369a5f137c439a52a3.image.112x120

Now to go and enjoy day 3 of the Christmas season and I promise to come back and blog about it later

1 comment:

Bron said...

ooh the Lego advent calendar sounds fun!